Saturday, September 02, 2006

For Bianca.


Hi Bibi, this is Mama!
I just want to say that you are a wonderful girl. I love you so much that I don't even know how big it is! You have this beautiful smile, this beautiful face, this beautiful personality. I love the way you give me kisses and the way you play with Dada. Also, it is soooo beautiful to see you playing with Yolk. I love it when you are reading, playing or just wanting to try on new shoes. When you eat strawberries it is just adorable! What about you falling asleep in my arms? That is ohhhhh, wonderful! When you give me smiles when we are in the car and when you play at the mall I get so happy. I don't know any different to say, other than EU TE AMO! I LOVE YOU!

With a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot (endless) love,
Mama.
=o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Crocs!

Labels