Sunday, July 22, 2007

Teeth.



Hi everybody!
Here is Thomas! I just want to say that I have two teeth now! Uh huuuuuuuuuuuuu. They are about 7 days old or so. I love having them! They are very useful and I look better, I think. =o)
See this funny picture of my sister feeding me. She had a lot of fun and me too! Then, there is a picture of Bianca and her favorite TV show. Caillou! Ahhh, the one of me and the basket, Bianca loves doing that to me =o/ She will see when I am bigger! hahaha
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every boy should have a good bean flip to protect himself from big sister. If not, they do things like that basket trick when Mom and Dad are not looking. So I will make one for Thomas asap. Meanwhile, Grandma says to be sure and brush teeth (all two of them) before bedtime every night.
Kpa

Anonymous said...

Oi Thomas e Bianca, tudo bem?
Eu gostei muito de ver as fotos atualizadas ... vcs ja estao tao grandes que nem acredito!!!
Nao vejo a hora de voltar ai para brincarmos bastante.
Um beijo e um abraco bem apertado do primo 'Pepe'.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas, my boy! Happy 9-month birthday today! It's amazing how big you are getting. We'll be going to see Dr. Rhodes tomorrow for your 9-month check-up... we'll see how much you weigh and all that stuff. You'll probably weigh more than Bianca pretty soon! Haha! You are such an EATER!

These pictures of you and Bianca are just adorable.. so funny. I'm so proud of the two of you.

Love,
Daddy

Labels