Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My First Year!




During my first year, many fun first things happened, like:

At 4 months I went on a swing, had juice, had vegetables (squash!), went swimming on a tub and rolled over!
At 5 months I had my first little flu! =o( Also, I went to Brasil and to the beach for the first time!
At 6 months my first tooth!!!!! who hooooo
At 7 months I could sit up and say the word 'guinga' haha (like gringa). Also I went on swimming classes at YMCA.
At 8 months I started crawling and took my first 2 steps. Also, started claping my hands! And, we went to Disney World! who hooooooooooo
At 9 months my first hair cut (haha).
At 10 months I was really walking and now at 13 I can almost run!
At 12 months I started crawling upstairs and feeding Yolk in his mouth!

During my first year, I loved having all the visitors from Brasil: Vôpair, Tia Gaertner, Felipe, Silvia and the visitors from here also! Thank you all so much.

The things I love doing the most are: Watching Cocoricó (http://www.tvcultura.com.br/cocorico/), eating fruits (ohhhh I love fruits), playing at the kids area at the mall, dancing with my Mom and playing with my Dad.

Ah, I don´t know if you know it, but I am going to have a brother or a sister!!! That is going to be fun!!!

I am posting a few pictures. Enjoy them! =o)

No comments:

Labels