Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This is my new blog!

Hello everyone! This is my new blog! I love my other blog, so I will print the whole thing and save for the future. The reason why we are changing is because this one is free! Thanks Art for giving the idea! I thank so much my Aunt Silvia for working on my old blog and hope she will make this one very beautiful for me also. Well, now I am 13 months old. But I will tell you what has happened since I was born, well a little bit at least. =o) I was born on the 11th of May of 2005. I was 6lb13oz (3.08 k) and 19 1/2" ( +/- 45cm). It was a beautiful day, I guess, I didn´t get to see outside the hospital, but I think it was beautiful. My Mom had a C-section performed by Dr. Ryan. We love him so much. My grandmom and grandpa (Andre & Kenneth) were there, also my VĂ´pair (Cardoso) and Mom & Dad, of course! =o) Here is one of my very first pictures -->

No comments:

Labels