Saturday, July 08, 2006

My new stroller and OH NOOOOO potty training!!!!



Well, I guess finally the day is gonna come! I know, I know! My mom and my dad know also! I am only 13 months old!!!!! But, I guess, I can start considering that one day in the next few months or so I will have to start potty training! hahaha My Grandma has been saying it would be cool to have it around. And my parents thought so, too. So, just today, I got two new gifts: a cool blue stroller, light weight for my mom! hehe And a throne!!!!
I hope it will work out just fine!
Enjoy your weekend,
Com amor,
Bianca =o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Q LINDAAAAA!!
ela ta linda! adorei a ultima foto!!
sauhsuahsuah q graçinha!!

love u!!

Kisses

Anonymous said...

Happy 14-month Birthday, Bianca!
You are beautiful in every way. Such a sweet, joyful girl. And so precious in your new stroller! :-D

I love you,
-Daddy

Labels