Thursday, July 06, 2006

Weekend in Arkansas!



Hi there,
We got back yesterday from our long weekend in Arkansas. We visited Grandma and Grandpa, we went to Eureka Springs and of course, Fred's. The bad news is that Brazil lost the World Cup. Oh well, oh well. Next time we see a World Cup, I will be 5 years old!!! Wowwwwwwww!!!! Now, the WONDERFUL NEWS is that, on the way back, I started saying, in the car: 'MaMa' yeyyyyyyyyy. The cutest thing ever! I would say: "MaMa" "MaMa" and my Mom would look at me and say "Yessss" and we both would laugh!!!! We did it about 1,345 times! So cool! She was so very happy that I was actually calling her! I had said Mama and Tata before, which she thought I was refering to her, but now I really call her!!!!
Here a few pictures from our fun weekend.
The first one is of me for the first time facing foward and travelling with a doll!

No comments:

Labels